Essential oils for humanity
dōTERRA means gift from the earth. Since the beginning, high quality essential oils have spread throughout the world, enhancing many lives. dōTERRA aspires to serve people and communities with the resources they have.
When you choose dōTERRA essential oils, you aren’t choosing a regular brand. The dōTERRA products are premier liquids that have been carefully distilled from plants for ideal extract composition. They have also been harvested to perfection by experienced growers worldwide with each oil having been thoroughly tested using the CPTG certified, pure therapeutic-grade quality protocol. Their efficacy, potency, and purity will not fall short of improving your overall wellness for your ultimate placidity.
What Are Essential Oils?
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. Essential oils provide plants with protection against environmental threats and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and healthcare practices.
How Do I apply essential Oils?
- Aromatically: Inhalation of the oil can be a powerful way to affect memory , hormones and emotions through the olfactory system.
- Topically: is the process of applying Applying essential oils on the skin , hair, mouth, theeth or nails
- Internally :Only pure therapeutic-grade essential oils can be uses for internal consumption
- Photosensitizing: Some essential oils , typically citrus oils can react with ultraviolet light.
- Carrier oil: A carrier oil refers to a vegetable . It dilutes the essential oils so it can be used efficiently.